Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving!  I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving.  Be sure to take time out and think about all of the things in your life that you are thankful for.  I am thankful for having wonderful family members in my life.  I am blessed to work with a "vibrant" group of people.  I am thankful that I am healthy.  I have a beautiful 7 year old who is healthy and happy. Oh yeah, and my hair is pretty fly!  LOL!  There are so many things in life to be thankful for.  Remember to thank God daily for all the many blessings that occur in your life, big and small.

What are your holiday hair plans?  I'm rockin' an old two-strand twist out.  I thought about re-doing it, but, it still looks pretty good.  I re-twisted a few in the front that had become a little frizzy.  Otherwise, I think my style is good to go.  Pics to come...

I hope everyone enjoys Turkey day!





Naturally Me

No comments:

Post a Comment