Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

happy new year 2012

Happy New Year!  I hope that everyone has a prosperous new year filled with many blessings!

Wow!  It's been about a month and a half since I have posted to my blog.  So much has been going on in my life.  I've had to take a step back and remember to put God first in my life.  Needless to say, things are most definitely looking brighter in my life. 

I hope that everyone has enjoyed their Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year.  I hope that everyone got a chance to fellowship with family and friends.

Let's talk hair!  Did anyone do anything special with their hair over the holidays?  For Thanksgiving, I rocked an old twist out, and I do mean old.  As I look back at the pictures now, I really wish I would have freshened it up a bit.  Although I didn't think it was my best look, I received many compliments regarding my hair.  Below are pictures of my twist out.

Twist out

Twist out-side view
Four days later on Thanksgiving day, it looked like this...



This is another picture of of an old twist out.  This twist out is at least a week and a half old.

Somehow, this one turned out better.  I didn't do anything different than I usually do but somehow for some reason, it looks much better.

Over the Christmas holidays, I've been wearing mini twists.  I didn't originally intend to wear mini twists.  It just sort of happened.  When I shampoo and condition my hair, I generally twist it so it can dry.  Everyday I planned to take the twists out and it never happened.  I think I have had the twists in for 2 1/2 or 3 weeks now.  I am seriously going to take them out this week & probably rock a twist out the next.  We'll see what happens.




Naturally Me




No comments:

Post a Comment