Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mini Me

I am the proud mother of a 7 year old little girl.  She is the light of my life.  She's smart, she's funny, very entertaining, outgoing.  I could go on and on.  Mini me has natural hair.  I have decided not to put chemicals in her hair.  I believe that permanently altering her hair is a decision that she can make when she is older and able to take care of her hair on her own.  My prayer is that I will be able to educate her about how to care for & manage her hair so that she will not feel the need to permanently straighten her hair. 

Up until recently, I had kept Mini me's hair in braids or ponytails.  Last week, I let her wear her hair out or loose.  It turned out really well.  We were both pleased with the results.  She received a lot of compliments.  She was grinning from ear to ear!




Naturally Me

No comments:

Post a Comment