Saturday, January 14, 2012

Mini Twist-out results

I finally did it!  I took out the mini twists that I've been rocking for about a month.  Yeah, I wore them for an entire month.  I knew it was time when the pizza guy asked me if I was growing dreads.  I then proceeded to tell him (in the pizza line) about how I don't put heat to my hair, how I twist it to dry it, etc.  Poor guy.  I know he thought I was crazy.  He said, "I was just trying to tell you that it was a nice look for you."  Oops, guess I gave him just a bit too much information. 

I'll probably wear this style for about 2 weeks, moisturizing every few days or as needed.  I'm not quite sure what I will do with my hair next.  We'll see...





Morning shot.  I think it was actually 6:19 am, not 7.  I think that you can see the definition a bit better in this pic.
  



Naturally Me

No comments:

Post a Comment